2 Sparrows died

All free living creatures around our Homes & Gardens - enjoying helping them helping us
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

2 Sparrows died

Post by Gwenoakes »

We have had two seperate incidents concerning two male sparrows just recently. Both have been found dead, one at the front and one at the back, both on grass areas and neither of them had a feather out of place. I can honestly say that neither of the cats have had them and there seemed absolutely nothing wrong with them.
Some of you may remember my hassle with trying to keep chickens and them getting poorly and dying or having to be pts, so am wondering if this is connected. We have also had a pair of Thrushes and two pairs of Blackbirds that have just disappeared off the face of the earth and all of them seemed to be absolutely fine too.
wendy

Re: 2 Sparrows died

Post by wendy »

Yep I remember that. It does all seem very strange doesn't it Gwen ?.
Also some of the family haven't been well, if I recall, and you couldn't find the reasons why.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Sara

Post by Sara »

How odd :?

Could it prehaps be spores in the air? :?

Good luck, i hope you will one day get to the bottom of this {hug}
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

I dont know what it is, to be honest, wish I did. I am keeping everything crossed that I find no more.

You remember well, Wendy, some of us humans were feeling yukky too, but fingers crossed we have all be OK for quite a while now.

I suppose it could be spores, have been thinking and there have been more Grass Sickness incidents in horses recently and that is spore related I believe, so........