Angry birds...the sheep edition !

All free living creatures around our Homes & Gardens - enjoying helping them helping us
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Re: Angry birds...the sheep edition !

Post by mrs boodles »

Oh Manda, seeing your piccies brings back memories of my lovely sheep, if they were small and cold or wet etc: we used to put them in a box and get them warm in lower aga oven (did`nt shut door though) and more often than not revived them. We used to have one called flora who was 2 and every morning she would come for a bottle of milk, she was really soppy. crazy lovely animals.
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Aw that's a lovely story Manda, poor little LOL, thank goodness he was found by such caring folk. Hope he and baarbra are still good friends {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
manda

Post by manda »

He's an Oik!!...Baarbara is a bit of a one off ...she thinks she's human so she will tolerate the other sheep but she has a preference for company and it's usually human ...she's gorgeous but a bit of an oddity in the sheep world I think.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

manda wrote:He's an Oik!!...Baarbara is a bit of a one off ...she thinks she's human so she will tolerate the other sheep but she has a preference for company and it's usually human ...she's gorgeous but a bit of an oddity in the sheep world I think.

I guess they're like us, it takes all sorts! {rofwl}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Wow Manda, he looks so huge now!

Lucky little plover :-D
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway