Time to study the seed catalogues

Gardening to 'grow your own food' from square foot to half an acre !!
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Re: Time to study the seed catalogues

Post by lancashire lass »

Wayne68 wrote:If you order online watch out when going through T&M checkout recently I put through an order and kinda went with this supplier because of the free P&P only to find a surcharge added at the very end

}hairout{ so annoying - T&M are notorious for this

T&M delivery charges

We make a nominal charge for P&P on orders. All such P&P charges are added automatically to your shopping basket.

- Orders for packets of seed incur a P&P charge of £1.95
- Orders which include any other products will incur a P&P charge of £4.95
- So, where an order includes both packets of seeds and other products a maximum P&P charge of £6.90* will apply, regardless of the number of items ordered.

Mr Fothergills sometimes have special offers like free p&p but unless you subscribe to newsletters/e-mail alerts, it is easy to miss the opportunity. As plants, seed potatoes and onion/garlic sets tend to be charged the higher p&p, it's worth looking out for these offers. Unfortunately free p&p can be an excuse to buy something when the offer is on :oops: - strawberry plants, JAs, asparagus crowns, rhubarb etc.

The Organic Gardening Catalogue only charge £1.50p p&p if under £12 (£3.50p when under £50) regardless of what you order - I ordered a couple of seed potato varieties from there which arrived last week and they are in good condition so I can recommend that supplier )t'