'itchin Kitchen

Recipes, Cooking tips and maybe some 'Home Made' secrets !
Mrs B

'itchin Kitchen

Post by Mrs B »

Does anyone watch 'itchin Kitchen? I have to say I am getting hooked, the only thing I don't like is the camera flitting around all the time as it makes me dizzy.

Beerless watched it with me and was gobsmacked, he said the presenter is the only woman who is scarier than me )de:

Despite all the glitz the food is good and I love the decor

ETA Itchin starts with a B
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: 'itchin Kitchen

Post by Benny&Co »

I haven't seen that one MrsB, which channel is it on?

A bit )ot: but I got a bit annoyed with Nigella last night - why is it relevant on a food programme to show her putting her lipstick on?? >dum<
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

On my freeview tv it is channel 48 possibly food network, same side as DDD.

I didn't watch the Nigella one, she get on nerves a bit to be honest
bmpsands
Legendary Laner

Post by bmpsands »

DDD????
Bea; 19 hens (most of whom I intended to get); 6 bantams (which I never intended to have); old Benji dog and young Toby dog (who I definitely wanted). Three years into country living and loving it.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

DDD is 'Drivers, Dine ins and Dives, Bea - it's a brill food programme on the telly.

This chappy called Guy goes to all these independent food eateries and sees what they make and serve to customers. The food looks absolutely blooming scrummy! )eat(
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Mrs B wrote:On my freeview tv it is channel 48 possibly food network, same side as DDD.

I didn't watch the Nigella one, she get on nerves a bit to be honest

Ooooh if it's Food Network, we have that, so I'll keep a look out )t'
Bev x

bmpsands
Legendary Laner

Post by bmpsands »

Sounds like a channel I should find. Thank you for the info.
Bea; 19 hens (most of whom I intended to get); 6 bantams (which I never intended to have); old Benji dog and young Toby dog (who I definitely wanted). Three years into country living and loving it.
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Be warned Bea it is not your average cookery show.

Personally I love it as the presenter reminds me of myself in my younger and thinner days, the food she made last night was amazing. She gives lots of little tips, like she made raviolli but finished it off by shallow frying it.

Aceface should watch it just for the shoes, great shoes.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

I found it MrsB and set the Sky + to record it )t'
Bev x

Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Caught it last night, made me giggle!! {rofwl} {rofwl}
Bev x

Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Benny&Co wrote:Caught it last night, made me giggle!! {rofwl} {rofwl}

Good isn't it, but the craziness aside the food is superb really fancy that french toast
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Yes that ravioli looked smashing )eat( and the cauliflower soup and the parsnip chips and sprouts - but I love all those veggies anyway!
Bev x