Christmas drink

Recipes, Cooking tips and maybe some 'Home Made' secrets !
Brianfromdorset
Lively Laner

Christmas drink

Post by Brianfromdorset »

Im thinking of getting a winter warmer in over Christmas for those lazy evenings in front of the fire.
This years choice will be brandy. Im going to savour it not looking to get hammered!
Being a amateur brandy drinker could anyone recommend a nice one, on a budget if course!
manda

Re: Christmas drink

Post by manda »

VSOP is nice ...and there was a thing in the news about them selling it REALLY cheap....like a quarter of the price or something like that...was talking to someone in the UK about it..might be worth a look.

I know nothing about Brandy although I used to drink it quite a bit (5 - 7 star Metaxa from Greece ....Yum!!)...might be worth having a look HERE only because they explain about the brandy and the cost....I'm sure there will be someone along who can help more though )grin2(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
urbanchicks
Longlasting Laner

Post by urbanchicks »

I like the German brandy Asbach, lovely and smooth not cheap but worth it for Xmas, also V.S.O.P. and Courvoisier. If you buy too cheap the brandy will be rough to taste.

Maggie.
Brianfromdorset
Lively Laner

Post by Brianfromdorset »

Thanks. Ill do some tasters before deciding on a bottle.