I'm in big trouble when OH gets home

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
melons
Legendary Laner

Post by melons »

You know when a day starts out one way & ends up another, well I'm yet again going to be in trouble when my poor long suffering other 1/2 gets home, I've strangely acquired 4 mice, they were going to be squished, so I thought over my dead body are they :shock: I thought to myself I'll re-home those )t' by the time I got home I'd accidentally bought a full on mouse house with tubes & tunnels & called them Ernie, Eric, Arthur & Amos, once named never parted with ....woops, good job I'm out tonight, now do I tell him before I go or let him find them on top of the rats cage :? :?
So if I disappear off the face of the earth, I'm probably under the patio if you want to leave some flowers )j; )j; )j;
Accidents do happen )pty
Cheers
mel x
wendy

Post by wendy »

Oooh mice are wonderful little pets I had them for years, but only girls as the boys can pong a little. Then I got the parrots and didn't get any new mice.
I kept mine in an aquarium with little shelves and ladders up the them with wire on the top of the tank.. I got a great one very reasonable, because it leaked. That didn't worry me.
Wendy
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

Melons I had to stifle my laugh in case anyone heard!!!! How funny are you - exactly what I'd do!!!

He'll probably shake his head and roll his eyes like my hubby does. When I bought Kizzy (I didn't tell him), and he just said - why am I not surprised!!!

If I were you - I'd leave them on top of the rat cage - see if he notices!!!!! (f+
Small steps lead to big changes
Dave
Legendary Laner

Post by Dave »

i have two kids
they need to be squidged
do you want them ?
that would be a surprise for the master of the house )j;
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
melons
Legendary Laner

Post by melons »

They are very dinky, I've got another 4 girls in the bathroom for a friend of my sisters too )t' I'll be in touble there too, she only asked for two, maybe I just can't count :?
They are just little white ones, so they all look the same, they've gone bonkers in the wheel, they've never had one before.

Poor OH will guess that I've been up to something, I'll be grinning to widely, oh well they're here now, & yes they do stink but then so do the two rats :shock:
Cheers
mel x
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

Mel - I'm sure we must stink to them!!!
Small steps lead to big changes
chucky egg
Longlasting Laner

Post by chucky egg »

oohhh Mel :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I really could laugh out loud cuz I'm on my own today. Milking it some too!!
You are going to have to add another shed outside for the pair of you to live in :-D there can't be too much room in your house now!
Well done bird!
Um are they all def. boys? I s'psoe you'd know )j; I meant cuz of where you work :-D :-D
They are four very lucky little boys anyway I think. )t'
Chucky Egg
melons
Legendary Laner

Post by melons »

Darran's just got home, the first thing he said was, you've done something, I asked how can he tell, he said he just can, so I'm still here to tell the tale, he hasn't even asked how many there are, they're all in bed )t' )t'
Yes they are most definitely boys, the 4 girls are in the bathroom, well the ones I've got either all have tumours round their back ends, or it's something else entirely )c( )c(
Cheers
mel x
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

Funny thing there about the tumours, I took my hamster to the vet thinking my poor little guy would be snuffing it soo due to the growth. The vet examined him and said.......Yes, it's a male , thats what they look like when adult. :shock: GOD was I embarrassed :oops: He went on to live a full life (f+ . Hubby is a big mouse fan...loves em to bits, we have sooo many ornaments of mice now. We dont have real ones as the cat would be on the case. Good on you giving the little darlings a home (f+
Looove chucks!
AnnaB
Legendary Laner

Post by AnnaB »

Mel

You are definitely going to have to get another job...can I suggest a day nursery for children....at least you won't bring them home!!!

Darran is a star and you know he doesn't really mind......

Anna
x
melons
Legendary Laner

Post by melons »

He is a star Anna, he just asked where did the cage come from?
I just said that was my other accident :oops:
So all mices home & dry & no ones in trouble, my nephew had x2 sisters friend has x2 & my x4 are dead cute.
As for kids, forget it :shock: I'd be done for a mur.der )j;
Cheers
mel x
Emmamoo
Lively Laner

Post by Emmamoo »

while I was up in Nodnol this morning, I got off the train at piccadilly circus and some people were walking towards me when I saw what looked like some rubbish being blown around their feet, we all then realised it was a tiny little black mouse which scurried through their feet and into a crack of a doorway. Cute.
****Emma****

...Ever the optimist!