Members Pets and Wildlife Photo's (Not chickens!)

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
perchy

Re: Members Pets and Wildlife Photo's (Not chickens!)

Post by perchy »

Aww, he is gorgeous, naughty but gorgeous,

Charlie and his matching bed would be good to see {hug}
toto19
Lively Laner

Post by toto19 »

ok when i will take some of him snoozing on his bed )t' im going to tell bug you said hes naughty :b( :b(
[center]Accidentally now own 10 hens
Now the owner of a PINK Skelter!![/center]
[center]Joining Sunny Cluckers big adventure in Nottinghamshire, I have registered[/center]
toto19
Lively Laner

Post by toto19 »

Took this today, on our way back from clumber park...had to hang out the landrover window, but i think it was worth it!

[center]Joining Sunny Cluckers big adventure in Nottinghamshire, I have registered[/center]
perchy

Post by perchy »

Great picture )t'
ock

Post by ock »

my snail {hug} {hug} {hug}

[center]OCK LIKES TO PARTY !!!![/center]
wendy

Post by wendy »

cute !
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
toto19
Lively Laner

Post by toto19 »

ock, what is it????
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

This is my little girl Gypsy on a rare occasion coming into the house. It cost an arm and a leg to bring her and her brother over to Ireland and then housing them in a cattery. We got them home after 3 weeks and kept them in the house a month before letting them out. Sadly Tinka got run over by a tractor not long after but Gypsy very rarely comes into the house and if she does we have to leave a door open so she can get out. We have to feed her outside. She will come in and have a cuddle so long as the doors open. She's 9 years old.

LisaB

Post by LisaB »

ock wrote:my snail {hug} {hug} {hug}

Mine's bigger!

{rofwl}
Knikitta
Longlasting Laner

Post by Knikitta »

Here is my little baby: Image
I swear I'll have a permanent imprint of my palm over my face from reading forums.
Sejjie70
Legendary Laner

Post by Sejjie70 »

#1 son took this pic on his way to work the other week. This peacock turned up on the farm 1 spring a few years ago - not sure if he escaped from somewhere on the hunt for new hens or if he was dumped, but despite ads, etc no one's claimed him. He seems happy enough & doesn't make a nuisance of himself so has been allowed to stay :-D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sarah.
Mum to 1 hubby, 4 children, 3 Springer Spaniels (Max, Millie & Buttons), 2 cats (Sox & Frankie), 2 rabbits (Crunchie & Munchie), 12 chickens (Target, Speckle, Barbara, Margot, EggieII, Gomez, Sparkle, Glitter, Wednesday & Isabel), 3 geese (Lister, Smeg & Camille) & 4 ducks (Soup, Anya, Marble & Vindaloo).
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Aw what a lovely new lodger! I wonder where he sprang from, that's great he's found a good home on a farm :-D
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Sejjie70
Legendary Laner

Post by Sejjie70 »

Iirc there's 2-3 of them spread through the woods around the farm (all either escapees or dumped). Not sure if there are any peahens with any of them, but they all seem happy enough. There's a local bloke whose peacock has become a bit of a local celebrity - he's escaped a few times this past year & always heads for the local middle school. Most of the girls are scared of him, the boys want to chase him & Abigail (my eldest daughter) took to going into school with some chook feed or corn so she could feed him. Peacock now has his own Facebook page LOL!
Sarah.
Mum to 1 hubby, 4 children, 3 Springer Spaniels (Max, Millie & Buttons), 2 cats (Sox & Frankie), 2 rabbits (Crunchie & Munchie), 12 chickens (Target, Speckle, Barbara, Margot, EggieII, Gomez, Sparkle, Glitter, Wednesday & Isabel), 3 geese (Lister, Smeg & Camille) & 4 ducks (Soup, Anya, Marble & Vindaloo).
MrsBirnie
Learner Laner

Post by MrsBirnie »

Some of our other beasts...

Jinnie our Sporting Lucas Terrier, biased but the best wee doggy on this planet!

Jura our only remaining Siamese :( She's lovely, does not appreciate Smokey-Joe using her as a trampoline though!

Smokey-Joe our newest addition, not had a moggy since I was a kid, and he is worse than any Siamese or Oriental we have had (we've had 5 over 15 years), actually all of them put together doesn't amount to 1 Joe-Smoke, he's a terrorist...half cat, half ring tail lemur!

Kingsley, aka the Pigeon, my baby, she doesn't like my hubby!

We also have lots of Tortoises...2 Sulcatas, 2 Indian Stars, 1 Hermanns, 3 Spur Thighs, and 3 Horsfields, 3 Burmese Pythons, 2 Hog Island Boas, 1 Arabesque Boa, 2 Uromastyx, 2 Yemen Chameleons, 2 Yellow Belly Royals...and I dare say I have missed a few off that the hubby has not owned up to! The Tortoises are my passion, we share the boas and burms, the rest are his domain reptile wise.....hazard of having a pet shop....we do on occasion sell some animals, but a lot does come home...oops! We are re-doing the reptile room at home, soon as it is completed, shall show you the scaley ones, that is if you want to see, not everyones cup of tea!
Kerry x
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Gorgeous pets MrsBirnie {hug}

We'd love to see your scaley ones too )t'
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway