Flipping dog next door

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
New to all this
Lively Laner

Post by New to all this »

Rachell - know what you mean about snapping. We used to live next door to a couple that should have got divorved years ago. All we ever heard through the walls was arguing. Anyway, I was on maternit leave - baby born 2 weeks previously not been to bed since then (well that was what it felt like). When they started shouting at each other - I went round banged on the front window and in my most shrill washer woman voice told them I was sick of hearing about their problems and for god sake if you hate each other so much - get a divorce!!!

We moved shortly afterwards :oops: :oops: :oops: Couldn't stand hearing their personal details through the walls. We bought a detached so it can't happen again!! Other half thought I had lost the plot!!!
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Oh, that is sooo funny :-D Wish I had seen it )c(
Ilona
rachell24
Lively Laner

Post by rachell24 »

lou wrote:There parents would probably be mortified if they new it was happening.

You would think so wouldnt you but unfortuantley they are just as bad. He hasnt been round to break my legs yet so I think the girls mustnt have told him. I had a bit of a battle with them yesterday they had it on again although not as loud, but too loud for me. So I got my cd player, put it in the kitchen, opened the window that backs onto their garden and blasted out Jamie Cullum. If Ive got to listen to music Id rather it be something I like. They turned it down after one song, so I turned mine down and its been quiet today. Probably just a co-incidence though. But Im sick of letting people llike that get away with it. In the summer the girls sunbathe on their flat roof extension with the music blaring out so if Im in my kitchen I have to have the sight of them looking at me while Im cooking. This wouldnt be so bad if their house was a normal distance away, but their extension is about 30 foot away. They only do this when the parents are out though so if he does come round to break my legs I might just drop that in.

Rachel
misty
Legendary Laner

Post by misty »

With our neighbours I play radio 3 very loudly. Quite often don't like it myself but I can hear there music in our office (shed) and garden and after a while it drives you insane.
charlwood1005
Lively Laner

Post by charlwood1005 »

lou wrote:Its funny Rach, i yelled shut up the other day through the fence as it was barking and they were outside with it, couldn't belive they just let it go on, even my 8yr old shouted at it too.

My OH was speaking to someone who lives down the end of our road, and he asked if that was our dog barking (as true to form it was barking at the fence) He said no explained our situation. Couldn't belive it, everyone must think its our dog! Funny though since i shouted through the fence (hmm classy of what!) i have not heard it, maybe they are keeping it in more, or are trying to train somehow, but its been a bit too quiet....maybe they took it to the woods....

Oh well fingers crossed, a whole 3 days of peace!

Well done for saying something to your neighbours Rach, i know they are teens but its just not on. There parents would probably be mortified if they new it was happening.
Don't waste your eggs please! lol!

If things don't improve might be worth having a quiet chat with other neighbours. If they are also annoyed by it, and go to make a complaint as a group the council may have to take some action. I have 3 dogs and imo it is just laziness not to train them, although mine don't bark much too lazy.