Cat litter

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
mellonia
Longlasting Laner

Cat litter

Post by mellonia »

Does anyone have a home barga**s near them. I get my cat litter from there the wood pellet variety, its 1.35 i think for 5 litres for 10 litres in son of morris its 3.95.

Mellonia
money talks but all mine ever says is goodbye
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Yes we do have one of those shops here, they have some good bargains for your home :) I get the Vitapurr chicken dry cat food in a blue bag for 97p my cats love it. I also get Coffeemate for £1 and Nes.in the cafe for £1.87. Definately a good shop to get some items cheaper than the supermarkets.

I get cat litter from son of morris their value range, 10kg for £1 and a bit, the clumping clay stuff, my cats are used to that.

I get my cat food 'As Good As It Looks' with the little black and white cat on the packet, from my market. It is £2.75 for a box of pouches. It is £4.13 in the supermarkets. What a rip off.

Ilona
)t'
mellonia
Longlasting Laner

Post by mellonia »

Thanks Ilona I might try the son of morris cat litter clay clumping stuff. I get waitrose cat food which is 34p a tin and the cats love it they used to get the black and white cat tinned food but its gone up so. I give them Iams dry food which they love and don't give them alot so lasts ages, the two older cats are as fat as anything will try to put them on a diet, i get ordinary food, and kitten food and senior food. So i think they have a bit of everything as can't police them for long.

Mellonia

HB's as i call it is very good, get crisps from there and sweets, and recently some iams multi cat for 1.50 which normally retails at a fiver. if you see some good bargains there get them as i have stalled and gone back and they are gone.
money talks but all mine ever says is goodbye
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Just a thought, if you want to try another brand of cat litter that your cats may not be familiar with, try mixing a bit of the new one with the usual one, that way they might not notice. Get them used to it gradually. They might not appreciate a total change, and do their woopsies elsewhere.

Ilona