What to look for in a puppy

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Re: What to look for in a puppy

Post by aishakali »

Ellie please don't post any pics of your beautiful, edible, toasty breathed scrumptious pup!! What with henny fluffy bloomers and gorgeous 4 legged babies, I'm a gibbering wreck and can't take any more :b( :b( :b(
LYN
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Yipppeeeee! Only one more sleep, though I'll bet you'll not get much kip tonight Ellie.

I'm soooooooooooo excited for you and can't wait to see and hear all about your new little arrival {hug} {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

aishakali wrote:Ellie please don't post any pics of your beautiful, edible, toasty breathed scrumptious pup!! What with henny fluffy bloomers and gorgeous 4 legged babies, I'm a gibbering wreck and can't take any more :b( :b( :b(

Oh poor Lyn, she's going to be tipped over the edge tomorrow {hug} {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.