Mishka update

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: Mishka update

Post by MissEllie »

Oh Lyn I'm so sorry to read about Mishka {cry} losing a beloved pet is incredibily difficult but I hope you can take comfort knowing you did the right thing for her and it sounds like she was enjoying life with you up until the end.
Take care {hug} {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Oh, Lyn I am really sorry to hear your sad news. You have both gone above and beyond for her and you are obviously in shock at the moment and my heart really goes out to you both. In time you will remember the good and happy times which I am sure were many. It will take time to come to terms with this but in the meantime please take care. {hug} {hug}
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Post by Mercedes »

I really do appreciate all your posts as I know only fellow pet lovers can understand how hard it is to lose a pet. Mind you in the past I have lost a number of cats and obviously quite a few hens but nothing had prepared me for the enormity of grief we would both feel today.

We got Mishka a few months after moving into our current house so it's like she was part of the furniture and there are reminders of her all over the place, despite my trying to put as many things away as I can. In all those years there hasn't been one single day when we've not been here at home with her, she'd never been in kennels or had anyone else look after her but us and I am sure that was good for her but it's now hard for us as it's like having a limb torn off.

OH has buried Mishka in her bed in the back garden between our water feature and arbour so that we can sit near to her and in a part of the garden that is always sunny. I know a lot of people have their pets cremated these days but we thought it would be best for us to have her close by.
Lyn

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh no Lyn, I'm so very very sorry to hear your terribly sad news {cry}

I'm {cry} for you.

Play peacefully lovely Mishka {hug}

I'll light my candle for Mishka tonight and have asked my beloved Hobi to look after her up there xxxx {hug} {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

We always bury out pets at home, so understand totally where you are coming from on that one. RIP Mishka. {hug}
milli
Longlasting Laner

Post by milli »

Lyn, so sorry to hear your sad news, it is always so painful to lose them.
Sleep tight sweet Mishka {hug}
15 ex batty girls, 2 rescue jack russels and one very naughty Shih Tzu puppy who rules the household!!!
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

So sorry Lyn. You will miss her for a long time {hug} {hug}
LYN