My feathers picture

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
albertajune
Legendary Laner

My feathers picture

Post by albertajune »

Since I last put this pic up, so many people have lost their beloved pets. On going to bed on the night that we had lost our Sophie cat, I sent out the thought that if an animals spirit lives on, then show me a feather. I thought I might find one in an unusual place as some people have said they have done when losing people.
At sunrise the next morning, I saw this in the sky from my bedroom window. It was made from aircraft and by the time I got out of bed and put a filter on my camera, it had started to fade. I still think it gave me my answer.
I hope it will also give some of you comfort. This was 4yrs ago and I have never seen it since.

I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Americanlady
Lively Laner

Re: My feathers picture

Post by Americanlady »

What a beautiful thought, Albertajune. Sometimes strange things happen, and just maybe messages are sent and received.
perchy

Post by perchy »

Beautiful June, what a great comfort {hug}
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

What an absolutely gorgeous picture June, thank you for sharing it with us.

I'm another one who believes in feathers.

I was in the garden the other day and I saw lots of lovely white feathers - it was just before a very dear friend passed away.
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Thankyou for putting this up again June, its just as powerfully beautiful no matter how many times you see it, and captured by you at exactly the time you were meant too.{hug}
I also like to look at clouds many times there is a messag in a picture there too just when you need one :-D Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Linda S wrote:Thankyou for putting this up again June, its just as powerfully beautiful no matter how many times you see it, and captured by you at exactly the time you were meant too.{hug}
I also like to look at clouds many times there is a messag in a picture there too just when you need one :-D Lindaxx

Me too Linda )t' {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

So pleased that you like it. There have been so many people on the forum who have recently had to say goodbye to different types of pets and the pain that they feel at their loss is so tangible. I thought it might just ease it a little bit.
I also love cloud watching and on a day like today, love to just sit and gaze.
tamk23
Legendary Laner

Post by tamk23 »

Thank you so much {hug} having lost my cat on Wednesday it means a lot to me xxx
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

tamk23 wrote:Thank you so much {hug} having lost my cat on Wednesday it means a lot to me xxx

You was one of the people that I was thinking of. {hug}
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Post by Mercedes »

What a lovely picture June {hug}

I don't really believe in all that stuff about the white feathers, however the day after we had Mishka pts there was one on our bathroom floor. It was a bit battered and I have no idea how it got in there but it did make me think >coc<
Lyn
Legendary Laner

Post by tamk23 »

albertajune wrote:
tamk23 wrote:Thank you so much {hug} having lost my cat on Wednesday it means a lot to me xxx

You was one of the people that I was thinking of. {hug}

Thank you {hug}

We have buried him next to the climbing rose in our garden. Still feels awful without him as I have been injecting him for so long, it's very strange not having to do that now but we still have the other cat so that does help xx
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

That is beautiful June. {hug}
manda

Post by manda »

June {hug} {hug&kiss}
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny