Completely smitten!

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Re: Completely smitten!

Post by jemberelli »

Sleepy work this moving house!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

{hug} what a lovely looking puppy
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

BEAUTIFUL
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Aww, she is absolutely gorgeous Jemma. Thanks for the photo's, hope she has a settled first night. {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

She is really gorgeous and soooo cute, bless her. {hug}

I hope you have done a lot of housework before she came today as it wont get done now. You will spend all your time just watching her and soaking up every little thing she does. Enjoy.

Will let you into a secret, we are picking up a puppy tomorrow at 9.30a.m. but will put another post up for that after we get him.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Thanks guys, she really is adorable! Gwen, how very exciting, cannot wait to see ur pics!! {hug}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

I'm drooling :oops: Puppies are the most adorable little bods, and Lollie is mouthwatering :-D
LYN
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

What news Gwen? )piicy(

All fine with Lollie. She threw up at 2.50am and I had her out a couple of times to wee. We got up at 6.30 and today has been utterly bonkers on & off, as is the way with puppies. I am shattered and she is fine as she keeps having puppy snoozes! What a learning curve!
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

You will have to wait for piccies at least until daughter number 2 comes tomorrow........I am a dumb, dumb and cant do.

Glad you had a relatively good night, look forward to more times being shattered. LOL
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Oooh hope all is well Gwen! You're not a dumb dumb! {hug}
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

How is she doing, has she found her feet yet? LOL
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Haha, we've had her for a week and a half and it feels like much longer! I am exhausted but she is utterly adorable, hard work but gorgeous! She has done really well with the house training and is very good at letting us know when she needs to go out. She was microchipped on Friday and gets her second jabs next week. I can barely remember life BL - before Lollie!
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

I know what you mean. LOL Exhausting isnt the word for it and with me working from home too, answering the phone, doing paperwork I had forgotten what it was like and its less than 2 yrs since we had Lexi!

Think my memory must be failing me. :?
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Awwwwwwww just gorgeous {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Well, we are now 3 weeks in. Lollie has been microchipped, had her jabs and has her collar tag so as of this weekend she can go off piste! Really hoping the weather brightens up tomorrow so we can take her out somewhere interesting! Hubby is away from Sunday for a week so would be great for us to spend some time doing something that doesn't involve being stuck in the house. I can't wait to get her out and about!

She's now big enough to reach the lamp tables so everything has had to be moved! (The tool box is to stop her from going under the chair as she has already ripped the lining and I had to cut her free!)