Cat still hasn't popped....

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Oh the jnrs can be a pain in the proverbial but I dont realy find them a worry, they're such fun I wouldnt be without them.. I'm having them all neutered asap because it wouldnt be fair on Tigger and also I just couldnt afford more cats!! the dog food, cat food, cat litter and vaccinations all add up over the years.. :shock: I refuse to even start doing the sums...
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
wendy

Post by wendy »

I seemed to worry more about the puppies than my babies. Were they eating enough, were they warm enough are they breathing etc. etc. Finally were the homes they were going to good enough. I don't think I will have the experience again, just wore me out.
Wendy
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

I do agree with you in the in the one aspect Wendy.. finding new homes and then handing them over was very traumatic... I felt awful and hated it.. :(
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein