A new dog tomorrow

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
silverback
Legendary Laner

Re: A new dog tomorrow

Post by silverback »

Well done June for taking in a rescue dog, and a little Bichon as well, have to admit a soft spot for them (Tbone!) as you well know! )t' . Beau looks great {hug} and the other good thing about Bichons, despite all the usual cuteness and good looks etc, is the fact of "no hairs" on clothes or furniture as they don't moult, and an ideal lap dog. )t' )t'

>gl<
I am old and wise, because I was young and stupid!.
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

Well done for giving him a home. Hope it all works out good for you both. )like(
Michael
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

So pleased for you, June. Watched your youtube clip. Beau is a lovely name, and I do hope you will have many many good years and lots of lovely walks together.

We visited Many Tears several years ago when we stayed nearby, and as I told Jannie, we took two of the dogs for a walk. Recently I tried to obtain one of two shelties from them, but they would only release both shelties together, and I didn't want two. I hope they got good homes.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

I'm so happy for you, he looks gorgeous {hug} {hug}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Aww June he is lovely! What a lucky little dog he is to have found a happy, safe and loving home {hug}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell