Beau's first grooming session

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Beau's first grooming session

Post by albertajune »

Beau is at this moment at a grooming parlour. Since having him his fur has grown enough to want tidying, but he mostly needs his ears de haired and nails cut. He has been gone for an hour and a half and I am clock watching and will do until 4pm when we pick him up.

Honestly, I feel the same as I did when my kiddies first started school. Do hope the little fella isn't whining too much but if he is I don't want to know as he has to go regularly. In the meantime I am busy making him a nice warm winter coat.

I just hope that OH takes him a different way for a walk this evening. He trudged him through mud and sludge yesterday and he was absolutely filthy. OH said from the back door, "he is a bit muddy and needs a bit of cleaning up". He had to be picked up and put straight into the bath. All this washing, he will be wondering what is going on.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Re: Beau's first grooming session

Post by jemberelli »

Ah bless him, what a little smartie he will look! I felt the same the first time I left Lollie, it was so hard leaving her! I'm sure all will have been ok with Beau, the good thing about leaving them for so long is that they have time to adjust to their surroundings and I am sure the staff have looked after him really well. {hug} to you, I hope you get the call soon!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Sara

Post by Sara »

Aww bless , I bet he looks gorgeous now {hug}

How did he get on June? :-D
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Sara wrote:Aww bless , I bet he looks gorgeous now {hug}

How did he get on June? :-D

He looks lovely and they did a really good job. The lady said that he was as good as gold, just a bit smelly. I'd given him a bit of lambs liver the day before. :oops:
I will send him again with no worries.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

That's great - so glad it went well, little cutie {hug}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

So glad everything went well, June.

Sorry for the late reply, but only just seen this.