Clever cat

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
thehenhouse
Lively Laner

Clever cat

Post by thehenhouse »

Our wee cat Yoda - on the warm Rayburn- clever girl.

maggi xxx
jo68
Legendary Laner

Post by jo68 »

hi maggie (f+ (f+ (f+

lovely cat looks nice and warm :) :) :)

jo x
mum of 5,nanny to 2,2 cats,1 jack russell,6 chickens and a hubby.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

Is there room for me on there?
thehenhouse
Lively Laner

Post by thehenhouse »

funny Mo- I will ask Yoda to move along. :-D

And thanks Jo. Yes she is a lovely wee cat.

Cold and windy here today xxx
wendy

Post by wendy »

Pretty girl and clever as you say.
Wendy
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

envy}} I would love a Rayburn, and your cat is very pretty as well as being very clever :-D

My cat has taken to sleeping in the airing cupboard, nice and warm, comfy and away from my dog :!:
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Sounds like your lovely cat has the right idea, especially as the nights are so cold! Can my lot come round to keep him company and take turns?

I`m really jealous as I have no Rayburn! I have tiny kitchen, and 30`s terraced house so not really in keeping. I cant wait to move and have one, and wood burner too.

Have bitten the bullet today and made an appointment to talk to the bank manager to see if I can afford to move next year. I know the type of house I want, it`s simply finding the right one in the right place at the right price!

My sister thinks I am bonkers, she is thinking of going "new build"!

The thought fills me with horror! I cant think of anything worse.
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
Chicken on the Hill
Longlasting Laner

Post by Chicken on the Hill »

Perfect!
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Lilo-Lil wrote:My sister thinks I am bonkers, she is thinking of going "new build"!

The thought fills me with horror! I cant think of anything worse.

I know what you mean, no character or charm a lot of new houses :?
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

)ot: but I was dead set against new build til I moved to one. I think I got lucky as I have a HUGE garden - one of only about 6 on the development - and I have an open fire too (good job as the central heating is STILL not fixed!!) I am not allowed chickens because I am renting and it's in the contract, but IF I get the chance to buy I will, and then I will plant a hedge and rescue some chickens!! Until then I'm going to spend the winter cobbling together some raised beds so my veg don't drown next season (we're on clay so no drainage whatsoever!!)
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

What a shame you cant have chickens, cant you bribe him with free eggs?

All the new build round here are on quite big estates with tiny gardens, which suits my sis as she is newly divorced and doesnt want the hassle of keeping up with repairs etc. I can see her point, but they see very prescriptive to me. She is very minimialist, and hates any noise, so wants to be out in the sticks. Her kids are not impressed with the idea, so probably having my niece to live with me when she is home from uni., and her son for the odd weekend as his friend lives near by. Me, I like somewhere with a bit of life to it. Funny how we are all so different!

I have my eye on a victorian terrace, with long south facing garden near the castle, decent pub and chippie! Know the road I want to be in, and a few for sale there at mo, but not quite readyl to move yet. It will be my last move until I retire, at least, so I want to get it right. At last I have enough money to have my dream "cottage" after years of compromise. Fancy a country kitchen with rayburn or aga, and cellar too!
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
thehenhouse
Lively Laner

Post by thehenhouse »

Thanks Yoda is a she and she is the bottom of the pile as regards status in the animals line up. She is amaizing- nothing phases her. She just ignores them if they bat her with a paw or she is last to get the food. But she is clever.. none of the others have thought of sitting up on the rayburn. hehehe

all welcome... who asked. :-D

And lilo i love your vison, it will be )ot: its so important to have specific vision and hold on to it.. cheers guys have a nice weekend maggi
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

It is so lovely to see your cat on the rayburn! I have the rayburn but sadly no cat any more. Although we live on a small lane, the cars go so fast - we have lost far too many cats on the road so no more. +cry+
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Seeing puss warming on the rayburn made me feel sorry for my cats trying to keep warm here. I put warm water bottles in their beds. This morning I thought I would give Bugsy a treat and put the little electric fire on for him, for 10 minutes, so he can sit close to it.

It hadn't been on two minutes when the smoke alarm went off, no Bugsy was not on fire, but the smell of hot cat urine was worse than disgusting. Throw all the windows open, grab smelly fire and rush outside before I threw up. That's my Freddie, best sprayer in the village
)w(
Photobucket
He even looks mean

Ilona
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

yike*