Giant rabbits

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Trev62
Legendary Laner

Re: Giant rabbits

Post by Trev62 »

Well I am not sure if Percy is going through another "Terrible Twos" stage or his "adolescent teenage years" !! I will let you decide.....

We changed his litter tray to what we thought was a better solution only for him to decide otherwise, the new litter tray is now being pulled out of it place by him and he attempts to drop his backside where he has removed it from!! A swift shout and he jumps into it and uses it so he knows exactly what he is doing. We removed his drinking bowl as he never used it preferring the water bottle in his crate or sharing the dogs water bowls so what does he do.........yep.............he drags the dogs water bowl to where his was and drinks from it there! Only issue being his bowl moving technique has yet to be perfected so the bowl gets to its destination but most of the water inside doesn't!

Then today we went to collect the eggs from the main coop only to be confronted by this big furry thing inside the coop that had emptied the nest boxes of all the straw/hay and was happily laying there eating it, he must have considered this his brunch! In the process of making himself at home he had thrown all the eggs to the opposite side of the coop! How he had not broken or damaged any I do not know. Daft thing is the hens all seem to pop in to say "Hello" to him from time to time and do not seem perturbed by his presence at all???

And finally his new game.............."Leap Dog", this occurs whilst he is reclining on the sofa, once we place the food bowl on the floor for Max, he will raise one ear (yes..... only one) and he tenses his body for the right moment when Max settles down to eat, then with much aplomb he leaps over the top of Max landing with so much noise that Max stops eating and heads for the door whilst Percy heads for his own food bowl well satisfied with his endeavours.

Rabbits........strange but funny creatures!
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: Giant rabbits

Post by Mo »

Well at least he isn't in ned of the vet.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire