With an extremely heavy heart

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

With an extremely heavy heart

Post by Gwenoakes »

I tell you that Mollie our beautiful ginger cat has peacefully passed over to Rainbow Bridge.
She would have been 20 years old the beginning of next month and had ongoing problems that we always were able to manage for her to give her a good quality of life. However over the past few weeks we were unable to maintain this, so on Sunday she was laid to rest.
Bella our Staffie past over about 6 years ago and I still have her ashes here behind me on the shelf above where Mollie's bed was. I never really wanted to part with Bella's ashes but
now Mollie is no longer with us I knew instantly that Bella and Mollie's ashes should be scattered together. When they were both alive if either one of them was poorly the other would go and sit with them, so it seems totally right for them to be together now.
Mollie was the last indoor animal we had and I cannot believe how much I miss her.
She was a total pain in the backside always under your feet, food was her God and she never gave up asking for it when you passed the food cupboard. I was limited as to what plants I could have in the house because she ate them and she always insisted on sitting on either mine or Terry's lap every night until she sent your legs numb, but I loved the bones of her. RIP Smog.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: With an extremely heavy heart

Post by Mo »

{hug} It will be hard to get used to her absence {hug}
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

{hug} {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug}
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Thanks, I really need those cuddles right now.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Can't put into words how sorry I am. Your darling Mollie lived good age but whatever the age it is still like looking after child that has never grown up for 20yrs. A painful time for you Gwen, a pain that I still feel for my pets that I have lost so know how raw yours is. {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug} {hug}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.