Lost and Found!!

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
silverback
Legendary Laner

Lost and Found!!

Post by silverback »

We lost our little Tbone early last year!, and most of you know the feeling of loss you get when you lose a pet!, together with the usual quotes "that's it no more dogs, they cost me a fortune then break your heart!", well >shrug< , look what we found!!, say hello to "Nuggit" {rofwl}

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailb ... true&pid=2
I am old and wise, because I was young and stupid!.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: Lost and Found!!

Post by Mo »

The picture doesn't work for me.
Tell us about the Found
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

I had to make the hard decision with Pat the Cat during lockdown. It was very much - can't do without a cat, but not an elderly one please - can't go through all that again just yet. So Tabitha arrived (at 7 adult but still healthy so I hope will stay that way for a while)
silverback
Legendary Laner

Post by silverback »

Hi Mo, try this!!

silverback
Legendary Laner

Post by silverback »

Sorry Mo, I don't think that's going to work either! }hairout{ , anyway the "found" is an apricot PooChon!, (toy poodle dad and a bichon mum) will try to work out how to post an image (again) , meanwhile happy new year )t'
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

silverback wrote: 05 Jan 2023, 18:46 the usual quotes "that's it no more dogs, they cost me a fortune then break your heart!"
couldn't agree with you more - my old dog Pepper was my best friend (she never argued with me, put up with my faults, forgave me if I did wrong, comforted me when I was at my lowest, patient with me, was incredibly intelligent and intuitive than most dogs ... and there had been a dog in my life at one time or other, she was a one in a million) and was irreplaceable when she was gone. I would love to have another dog but circumstances have changed (and the cost of vet bills have gone off the scale, and that was before the current financial crisis!)

Hope Nuggit settles in and you and your family are whole again
silverback wrote: 05 Jan 2023, 22:45 Sorry Mo, I don't think that's going to work either!
Your avatar photo says it all {rofwl}

If you go back to the main Board index and scroll all the way down to the bottom where it says "Forum How to's + Notifications etc", there are several posts about how to post photos. The ones copied from a Facebook link tend to be temporary (I posted loads which worked when first posted but there must be a timer or something because the photos then disappear) To post photos on this forum, you do need to register with a photo sharing site which has a setting to copy a link which works when posted on forums. The reason the one you tried didn't work is because it is linked to an email (which possibly requires username / password / security)
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

The photo sharing sites also tend to work for a while then change their terms & conditions. Free becomes fee. I worked it all out once but am not going to do it again.
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

I still use imgbox, still free
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant