Alfie cat is very confused!

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Alfie cat is very confused!

Post by Lilo-Lil »

I`ve just spent a lovely morning with the dogs, cats and girls in the garden. (f+

We pottered about in the sun, chopping things down, moving plants and cleaning out the shed, ready for the new bigger run to arrive tomorrow )c( .

I loaded up the car and then after lunch outside )c(
(first time in ages!) shut the girls in their run to go to the tip.

When I got home I went to let them out again. As I turned away, out of the house and down the ramp strolled Alfie the cat! :shock:

I can only guess he had climbed in and gone for a crafty kip in the nest box when my back was turned, )de: and I`d shut him in by mistake.

I now have chickens with better recalls than the dog, and a cat who thinks he is a chicken. :shock: Is there no hope for me? lol
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D bless him

There is no hope for any of them, all now condemmed to live with their dual personalities :razz:
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

Don't worry - I have a dog who thiks she's people and a toddler who keeps trying to sleep in the dog bed!! :shock:
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Things seem to have taken a turn for the worse in the confused pet department today! :shock:

Daisy has been in and out of the nest box all morning, very noisy and grumpy. I`ve just been down to see what the matter is, to find that Lilo-lil - the monster kitten - has now taken up residence too! yike* )de:

Poor Daisy, she was desperate to lay, and didnt want to drop one on Lil`s head I guess. I`ve evicted the naughty little miss, and shut the girls into the little run for some peace.

Cant wait for the big run to be delivered (hopefully today) so the girls can wander about in peace!
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.