Last August time I broke great chunks out of my remaining eye tooth. Because I was having chemo, the dentist was unable to give me an injection and permanent filling.
With months of treatment looming up, I finally persuaded her to put a dressing in the tooth, which she reluctantly agreed to.
I nursed this dressing until yesterday, when after completing, chemo, radiotherapy and brachytherapy, I returned to have a permanent filling put in. Wonderful, I thought. Last night, however, half of the filling came out, perhaps I was better off with the dressing?
No dentist available today, and I have to wait until tomorrow for a phone call to see when they can treat me. Not impressed.