Am I addicted?

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Re: Am I addicted?

Post by kate egg »

I am eating a much healthier less stodgy diet but I am soooo tired. I am going to bed between 11 and half past which is way earlier than I used to and before the rest of the household, and not waking up till about 8.30 :shock: and I think without hubbies alarm clock or the dog I could sleep even later :?

I am fine in the morning but by about 2.30 I could seriously fall asleep ~eep~ Its very strange - I am sleeping more than when I used to consume a bottle of wine most nights confused>
misty
Legendary Laner

Post by misty »

Well Kate that could be me! I do sometime have to go to bed. I say I'm just going to have 20 minutes, which some times I do but usually it is two hours! If OH is about he just leaves me sleeping. I have always cat napped but it is getting worse as I get older.

Oh, and forgot to add that I thought as you got older you got up at silly o'clock in the morning, not 8.30a.m. I even tried cocoa and that didn't work.
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

misty wrote:Oh, and forgot to add that I thought as you got older you got up at silly o'clock in the morning, not 8.30a.m. I even tried cocoa and that didn't work.

My gran was up at 5.30 every morning :shock: but then again they didn't have a TV so she was probably in bed by 9!

David's dad (77) goes to bed between 10.30 and 11 every night but he is still awake by 6 and cannot get back to sleep. He is very active physically looking after his garden, our garden and a neighbours garden as well as playing bowls. And mentally he is sharper than most people half his age.... he sorts out all the bowls fixtures for his club and has a memory like an elephant! He obviously just doesn't need much kip )t'
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I find if I have a big lunch or too much sugar that I just want to fall asleep afterwards. I only have an apple for brekky before work as my work is quite physical and I would not be good with a 'proper' breakfast inside me.
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

I rarely eat brekkie as I get up too late :oops: most days lunch is hard boiled egg and salad with an apple or yogurt - no stodge but I'm still ~eep~ afterwards....