Aqua-fit

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
teddymouse
Longlasting Laner

Re: Aqua-fit

Post by teddymouse »

p.penn wrote:Could you not do it with your arm out of the water or one of those totally waterproof thingies they have for arms/legs? :shock:

{rofwl} )hlp> {rofwl} you know how hard it is hanging on to them foam pipes with 2 hands {rofwl} {rofwl}
angie
why is it these days that common sense and common decency aren't that common?????
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Ah. Yes - they do have a mind of their own don't they? {rofwl}

You could have a virtual foam worm for a few weeks - just pretend?
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

S-S, have to say I do agree with you that it isn't the most exhausting workout I have ever done, but with those little resistance gloves on I found some of the bicep and tricep work really worked and I could feel it the day after. The jogging around was good as at least it wasn't high impact or likely to cause shin splints.

A lot of the ladies who took part in my class were doing it because they werre recovering from knee problems or health problems which made the other classes unachievable.

I do think it suits ladies more than men. Blokes like to huff and puff, ache and sweat and feel like they have done a workout. )t'
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Not sure about aqua-fit v gym - all I know is that I hate the gym, I get way too hot and sweaty. Whereas I love aqua-fit and WANT to go rather than forcing myself. I could certainly feel I had been afterwards too and I'm not unfit (not super-fit either).

I think if you look forward to whatever exercise you do that is the main thing )t'
teddymouse
Longlasting Laner

Post by teddymouse »

classes started up again yesterday morning,an hours class,our trainer really worked us, :shock: she said to make up for the missed classes, then had 1/2 hour restfull swim,bliss. )t'
angie
why is it these days that common sense and common decency aren't that common?????
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Won't have a class this week as its BH Monday, then we are off to Anglesey on Weds so will miss Thurs class too :? We had a new routine this Monday and it was really a hard workout but great fun )t'