Curves

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
chick-chick
Lively Laner

Curves

Post by chick-chick »

Does anyone go to any Curves Fitness Center. Its a 30min workout equivalent to 1 and a half hours in a conventional gym.I've been going for a month and just had my monthly printout (results on all my hard work)
what a surprise when they said I lost 8.25" and 6.00lb and my BMI has fallen too.I was over the moon about it )c( . I feel so much fitter and have more energy.I now go everyday and have made tons of friends.. :-D
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned!!!

http://mothernaturewales.blogspot.com/
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Re: Curves

Post by kate egg »

Never heard of that, sounds good )t' I started aquafit this week, its great fun :-D
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

I read about Curves a couple of years ago, sounds great! But I thought I lived too far from civilisation for there to be one near me {cry}- I just checked on their website and there is actually one only 13 miles away :-D So I will try to give it a go!
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

My mum used to go. I like the idea of it, but it was too far for me to be able to fit it in regulalrly around my shift work. Also I didn't like having to pay all that money up front.
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

Ooh, they didn't mention prices on the website - I guess that should have been a warning!
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

My nearest one has a an offer £30 for first 6 sessions - so if you go 3 times a week thats £15 a week :shock:
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

kate egg wrote:My nearest one has a an offer £30 for first 6 sessions - so if you go 3 times a week thats £15 a week :shock:

Not really worth it for me when I get unlimited acess to 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools and 2 health suites for £4.66 per month - gotta love that staff discount )t'
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Babycakes wrote:
kate egg wrote:My nearest one has a an offer £30 for first 6 sessions - so if you go 3 times a week thats £15 a week :shock:

Not really worth it for me when I get unlimited acess to 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools and 2 health suites for £4.66 per month - gotta love that staff discount )t'

envy}} )gr:
k66yla
Lively Laner

Post by k66yla »

I walk up to 7 miles a day carrying bags weighing up to 16kg, unfortunately I have'nt lost much weight in 6 years but at least I get paid to do it...........lol