Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
paxo
Lively Laner

royal jelly

Post by paxo »

Couple of questions
1. does anyone take it?
2. What do people think about it?
I need something to boost my energy and help my allergies and being overweight etc i am looking for a supplement that would help.
Thanks
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

If you find something that will do all that , pleeease tell me!
Royal jelly has many properties but with anything related to healthfood shops, expect a high price. Manuka honey is very popular right now and is supposed to have health benefits but its always hard to prove whether normal honey would be as good.
As far as I can see, royal jelly must be good as you'll never see an ugly wrinkly queen bee! (f+ although I believe they are quite plump! :-D
Looove chucks!
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

onions and garlic are fantastic even if they have the undesirable breath.
Bah Humbug
WendyM
Lively Laner

Post by WendyM »

I took Royal Jelly for a while and didn't notice any difference to be honest. I was young and fit at the time. I took it because it was the in thing to do then. I think a good all round diet with as much raw fruit and veg you can eat is the best route to go. Oh and drink lots of water. See if you can drink at least a pint of water around the hour before your main meal this will one fill you up a little so you eat less and two rehydrate you so you feel more energy. Also cut back on caffeine, sugar, Fats and salt.

I'm so good at telling people how to do things, there's me, sitting here, drinking coffee and eating a box of chocolates. )hlp>
AnnaB
Legendary Laner

royal jelly

Post by AnnaB »

WendyM - think of all the iron you are getting from the chocolate!
Dave
Legendary Laner

Post by Dave »

i tried royal jelly for a while
but i started to think about getting
a couple of corgies
so i stoped!! )j;
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
Citrine
Legendary Laner

Post by Citrine »

...dave, what sort of funny pills are you on?? I have to really try and contain myself when you post, or my colleagues will suss me out!!!

Ha ha ha!!! )j;
My Websites; http://www.tranquillitytherapies.co.uk
Evie
Lively Laner

Post by Evie »

Every time anyone mentions Royal jelly it always reminds me of
one of "The tales of the unexpected " stories where a husband fed his wife Royal jelly while she was pregnant, anyone else remember that story ???
Dave
Legendary Laner

Post by Dave »

The tales of the unexpected
i loved this tv program
but most of the time i sussed the end
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
Evie
Lively Laner

Post by Evie »

Paxo OH said have you tried ginsing ?
I think Dr Edward Bach flower remedies might help. You can look him up online. I think he was a man born well before his time.
sharon the chauffeur
Longlasting Laner

Post by sharon the chauffeur »

i am i supose what you would call wierd, i eat healthy, pasta, rice, no sweets, no chocolate, no to coffee, and have the energy span of a 8 year old , i cant sit still for more than 5 minutes, i take salt on some meals i eat , i go hungry for 1 day a month, i can run jump skip, drive a taxi part time with hyperactive children on board(special needs), had chocolates given to me been forced to eat them and bit a piece of every 1(yuk), dont know how to eat jelly!,dislike cream, love eggs, hate spiders, and cycle maybe 1 time in a light moon, drink tea , ocasionaally wine/murphys, when we go to town, not often,bake loads and still remain the same, i sleep 5 hours a day