Advert break fitness

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Wendyanne
Learner Laner

Re: Advert break fitness

Post by Wendyanne »

This is a good idea to exercise when the adverts are on.I have a mini trampette which I am using to help me lose weight and me and my hubby take it in turns when either the adverts are on or the boring news/political rubbish is on the box {mr.angry} We have found it really does help as you soon get a nice glow and all we are doing is brisk walking on it )t'

At the moment though due to a trapped nerve stemming from my neck and going down to my shoulder,I have had to give up with the exercise apart from walking and trying to keep off of the computer as much as possible )gr:
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

Hello, wendyanne, welcome to DTL!

I have had a lot of neck trouble, I have had to learn to use the computer mouse with my left hand, it was hard at first, but now it seems completely natural, and had definitely helped!

I like the idea of the trampette, though they are quite big. I might get a stepper when I next see one at a car boot sale or charity shop, I could just pop that under the table out of the way.
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
Wendyanne
Learner Laner

Post by Wendyanne »

Hi Sunny and thanks for your warm welcome :-D

Sorry to hear about your neck problems. {hug} I sometimes think it is being hunched over the computer that does the damage.

I do know what you mean about the trampette being a bit large,I think mine is 92cm wide{not sure of the exact width}but have found it to be most benefical to added weight loss so am willing to keep it where it is.If anyone comes to see us,it can be quickly put behind the settee out of the way{apart from the legs sticking up that is :-D }Our cats even like sitting on it buit they have started bouncing on it yet ((w

My hubby is left handed and me right handed but have got so used to working the mouse left handed as I got fed up with changing it from left to right,that is the only way I can use it.My friends think I am odd being right handed using the mouse the other way round but it is just what you get used to.

I am having physio at the moment and although still in pain with this trapped nerve I am hoping that eventually it settles down and I can begin to enjoy my gardening and allotmenteering again.

Hope you manage to get yourself a stepper )t'