Teeth again

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Mo
Legendary Laner

Teeth again

Post by Mo »

Richard, how are your new teeth settling in? (At least you don't have the problem of the old ones bullying them, like new hens.)
I'm pleased with myself this morning, I had a filling before Christmas, and noticed last week that there seemd to be a rough edge or hole between the top of filling and the front of the tooth.
So I turned up early for my 10 o'clock appointment, she filed off the bit of tooth that had broken, smoothed it all, no filling needed. I was out by 5 to 10, and nothing to pay.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Glad to hear about yours Mo - at least they're your own!!! Thanks for asking.

By chance I went to the Dentist this morning. I let one ulcer go for a few weeks thinking it would settle, but it got quite bad.
Anyway, he got the sander out and took a bit of the lower set and they're much better now already.
It all came under the initial cost, so that was good. Just waiting til Easter time and have them re-lined.

I also took the opportunity of scrounging a few more sample products whilst I was there!!

Otherwise, with the eception of Chops, I'm doing well. It's down to positive thinking.

Cheers, Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome