Chickenpox, allergy or Mozzy bites?

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Mad Chick

Re: Chickenpox, allergy or Mozzy bites?

Post by Mad Chick »

Mystery solved :-D

I have Guttate Psoriasis. There is Psoriasis in the family but it looked so different that it never occurred to me. Evidently it can be brought on by Strep virus (I did have a bit of a sore throat a week ago but put that down to hayfever) or stress (lots of that at the moment!) Hopefully it will be an isolated episode and not reoccur. Luckily I seem to have it really mildly as it can cover the whole body :shock:
I've been given some lovely creams and lotions to apply that should clear it up in a week or so. The doc also said that sun is good, so just need to persuade hubs to take me to The Maldives )grin2(

Lucy x
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

That's good news (I think!) - at least it is easily treatable.

Sorry boys, no piccies of Lucy now for you lot!

PS. I am very impressed with your male bonding efforts, although you are all being so affectionate with each other I am beginning to wonder......
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Sara

Post by Sara »

p.penn wrote:PS. I am very impressed with your male bonding efforts, although you are all being so affectionate with each other I am beginning to wonder......

yike* yike* sile}

Glad you know what it is now Lucy....... Is it contagious? I hope not..... Still sending you a big hug for the stress {hug}
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
Totally Scrambled
Site Admin

Post by Totally Scrambled »

Glad it's nothing serious Lucy. I think I speak for the other two gentlemen who have expressed concern for your well being taht we are still willing to offer our expert opinions should you post some photos. Purely as a means of getting a second opinion of course. You can never be too careful where your health is concerned )t'
p.penn wrote:
PS. I am very impressed with your male bonding efforts, although you are all being so affectionate with each other I am beginning to wonder......

I don't think you need worry Helen we were discussing manly macho issues. What could be more manly than showing concern for health matters, both human and chicken or more macho than motorbikes and a desire to see photos of ladies bums.
Dom
Last edited by Totally Scrambled on 26 Apr 2010, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
Ali Woks My World
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

Well, Lucy you did the right thing seeking proper medical advice and NOT posting a picture of your derriere on here for all and sundry to oggle, oops, sorry observe! )t'

Boys, boys, calm down now. :-D
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
ock

Post by ock »

I`m glad we helped sort your problem out Lucy )t' , and glad its not something really bad, get well soon {hug} and remember, we are always here to help )t'
[center]OCK LIKES TO PARTY !!!![/center]
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

We've seen quite a few- so we are amateur experts, I reckon )t'