Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Re: Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Post by Freeranger »

Oh come ON, Lucy - you've done so brilliantly and you're soooooooooo close to your target weight. If you just get on with it, you can be done with all this bonkersness!

Jem, at least you have an excuse, having a bad health week. Is the fibro likely to be improved with weight loss? Maybe that's a motivation in itself.

I'm being too easily lead into bad ways by OH, but we've worked out a plan to include his urge for takeaways and work them into the diet. That sounds like famous last words.....
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Had my weigh in this morning and 2lbs off - not sure how I've managed that as I've been rubbish this week :oops:

I'm out for dinner tomorrow night and again on Saturday so going to try to be very strict in between >fi<
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

)c( Yay, well done! Enjoy your meals out, I'm sure if you're good in between they'll make no impact on your WI next week!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

)app( You can't have been as bad as you thought! )app(

Enjoy your nights out.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

+2lb for me this evening. I really haven't been totally on-plan with being ill and I'm still not 100% there but will make sure I get that off next week! >fi<
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

It's always really hard when you're poorly {hug}
Next week will be better >fi<
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

2lb off - not progressing at all but at least I lost what I gained last week! Fingers crossed for next week! >fi<
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Well done, Jem! That's really good. Don't be hard on yourself - it's difficult at the best of times, let alone when you're poorly, so little blips are inevitable. I think you're doing great.

I don't have any excuses: just lost my motivation and positivity about everything at the moment. I'm being very good, except when I'm not, and I'm being very bad then. The net result is still 0 this week, but what a waste of effort. My sister has joined sw, which I haven't, but she lost less at the beginning though steadily ever since. Maybe I should join. Maybe I should just stop sabotaging myself.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

How is everyone doing? We've all gone very quiet....

After a few weeks of fannying around I seem to have my head back in gear. Despite a very drunken night on Friday (that also involved a fair bit of cheesy garlic bread and deep fried Camembert :oops: ), hangover toast all day Saturday and an Indian buffet on Sunday I've managed to lose 5lbs this week.
Lucy x

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Blooming Nora Mrs, you Super Star! I completely forgot to update last week - I stayed the same which was expected. Tomorrow, not sure what to expect as it has been a mixed bag food-wise! Will try to remember to update on here!
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Well done, Lucy - very impressed! )app( )app(

Making excuses, but have had a slightly trying time recently so with that and the cold weather I have turned to comfort food and have put on about 1.5lb over the last two weeks. I doubt I'll do much about it this week, but next week I have great plans.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I stayed the same - not bad given the mix of good & bad this week but I must knuckle down and get cracking!
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I was doing really well, but have had 4 curries, a fried breakfast, loads of bikkies and cake and a couple of bottles of wine in the last week yike* No wonder I have put on almost half a stone :oops:
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Well it can only get better after that! (Look on the bright side)
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Oops, well as long as you enjoyed it! We have to splash out now & then! Sounds like a few of us need to knuckle down {rofwl}