Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Bluefinch
Lively Laner

Re: Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Post by Bluefinch »

Freeranger you are right - I really must start taking advantage of the surrounding countryside for walking. I just went to thank my neighbour for returning 12 eggs to me that he had found in his barn - I knew my chooks must be laying somewhere but couldn't find where and he offered me a bacon sandwich. So tempted but I didn't succumb and came back for my fruit and yog. No more toast or bacon for breakfast from now on.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

2lb after my off-plan week or so, expected :oops:
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Oh well.....the weather's nicer and it'll be salad weather soon.

Have had a mostly good week so am hoping for better results next weigh in. As I was chopping veg for Sunday lunch I did a bit more and made four meals at the same time, so the freezer was well-stocked with healthiness. We have the healthiest freezer in the land! Did actually eat some of it this time.
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I haven't lost any, but then I know I am comfort eating at the mo! I have no energy so shove as much stuff (no matter what!) into my mouth as I can to try and kick start me. It's not working }hairout{
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

{hug} {hug} {hug}
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

2lb off for me today - the 2 on 2 off trend continues!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Yay! Well done )like(

I chickened out of going this week... :oops:
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Fingers crossed for next week then!
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Stayed the same this week, was expecting a small gain so I'll take a maintain! Hope you're all well & doing ok {hug}
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

A bit yo-yo for me. I had a couple of low mood/comfort eating days followed by a couple of major birthdays - lots of cake and prosecco!

I saw one of those photos taken with my family and eeek! I've blocked it from my FB page, and was horrified. I had put about 5lb back on but have been better since and have taken 3lb back off. So 2lb up on lightest this time around. I srsly need to get my act into gear.
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I'm still steady at about half a stone over what I would like, but it's really a miracle that I don't put on weight daily given the amount of rubbish I am eating :oops:

Still finding it tricky to get my head into gear as still lacking energy }hairout{
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
mardatha
Lively Laner

Post by mardatha »

When I'm poorly I can live on crisps and cornflakes for days. It's hard to eat healthy when you're down. But my weight stays the same, a stone overweight lol
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I'm the same, when my fibro is particularly bad and if my husband is away with work, cooking is the last thing on my mind and it is much easier to grab a bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes! I daren't buy crisps! I try to be organised before he goes but that takes up so much energy that it doesn't always get done - makes me feel lazy but I am still trying to accept my limitations!

Helen, I hope you are doing ok, it's so hard to even care about healthy eating if your head isn't in the right place. Take care of you and worry about the food thing later!

Freeranger, glad you enjoyed the birthdays - life is for living, it can't all be healthy!

Good luck all, hope you all find good health very soon xx
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Finally, 1lb off - it's been ages since I actually lost anything. 12lb in total, any loss next week will put me into a new stone bracket which will be a boost!
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

When I initially saw 'new stone bracket' for a moment I thought it was some sort of trendy girdle {rofwl} I get it now >dum<

I have lost 1lb this week, more by luck than judgement! I have been invited out for two meals over the bank holiday, so suspect it will all be back on by Tuesday! :oops:
Helen xx