e-health cigerettes

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
sweetpea
Lively Laner

e-health cigerettes

Post by sweetpea »

My husband bought an e-health cigerette the other day,and i was wondering if anyone knows the best place to get the refills from?
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Re: e-health cigerettes

Post by kate egg »

Try Google or eBay???

My son bought one to try to help him cut down - only lasted a week before he was back on the ciggies as befoe {mr.angry}
chriskitty572
Lively Laner

Post by chriskitty572 »

I know that if you google ecigarette that you can get them off the net. Where did he buy it from? They should do the refills.

I have two friends (father and son) who use them and they have never had a normal cigarette since, and they have cut down how much they use the ecigarette.

I am thinking I might get one myself. I know that smoking is bad, but I do enjoy it, so it is hard for me to give up as I know that I should.

Good luck on your search.

>gl<
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

chriskitty572 wrote:I am thinking I might get one myself. I know that smoking is bad, but I do enjoy it, so it is hard for me to give up as I know that I should.

>gl<

Aha the old “I enjoy it” quote, there are not many smokers out there that haven’t used that line as an excuse to continue smoking. I used it loads of times until I actually realised that I was kidding myself and what I was actually doing with each cigarette was temporarily relieving the relatively minor effects of nicotine withdrawal. I don't wish to talk down at anyone who smokes, i was a nicotine adict for over 25 years, I just think that more folk would stop if they only opened their eyes to what is essentially a drug addiction and stop using word such as enjoy as a veil, primarily I think to fool themselves.
It is quite easy to do once you have stopped, but as I know all to well it is not so easy when you are still caught in the cycle of smoking and craving the next smoke.
Just MO and sorry I went totally )ot:
Bah Humbug
sweetpea
Lively Laner

Post by sweetpea »

Thanks guys,i will look on ebay and google later on.
He bought the e-cig off a market near skegness,but the stall halder didnt sell the refills (or seem to know anything about them).
im with you though chriskitty,i to,enjoy my fag break,and i enjoy having one with a drink at night,or after a very big sunday dinner.
They do say that it gets easyer and the cravings stop with time,but the woman next door to me has been given up for 15 years now,and still craves a smoke every now and again.I know everyone in different though,and some foke can give up with a blink of an eye and think nothing else about it.I o the other hand,have no will power,and would give in stright away :oops:
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

it took me 25 years to stop, it is only now that I realise how farcical the concept of enjoying a smoke is, trust me on this one it is the relief from the withdrawal symptoms that parades as enjoyment. If it really was enjoyment I used to experience it was the only enjoyable thing that made me so foul tempered and irritable once it was removed. I can’t recall any other enjoyable things that made me crave them either or the panic in the morning when I realised that I had smoked my last cigarette the night before.
It truly is an insidious addiction and I am so glad that I opened my eyes to the true nature of the burning leaves I was enjoying inhaling.
Bah Humbug