poorly arms/elbows

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: poorly arms/elbows

Post by Annie »

p.penn wrote:Well, I took the diclofenic for 2 days and had no pain at all which was wonderful, but had to stop yesterday as I could feel tummy gurglings and I am not very well today. }hairout{

Mind you, the pain hasn't returned yet..... :-D

I am really cross that I am not well as I was going to a school reunion today and would have loved to have seen people, but I felt so rotton, I went back to bed after doing the chooks and letting the dog out. I am meant to be cooking dinner tonight and going for a curry tomorrow as it's hub's birthday, but right now, all I have managed to do is to get up and cook some toast. :?

I need a maid today! :-D

What you need Helen is some TLC {hug}

Alex.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
p.penn

Re: poorly arms/elbows

Post by p.penn »

Absolutely! :-D

I had a real struggle today walking the dog - felt unbelieveably poorly and really struggled, even at the beginning. Luckily I found a bench as I thought I may pass out, although Bailey wasn't too impressed when I turned back.

Then I got the casserole on - how can it take me over half an hour to peel 2 carrots, an onion, a parsnip a leek and half a swede? How I did it I will never know! Mind you I am pleased I did as I was feeling so rubbish and I feel slightly better now. A hug helped too.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com