Got hip replacement date

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Re: Got hip replacement date

Post by albertajune »

Benny&Co wrote:
Steve the Gas wrote:>gl<

I hope you are listening to some music in your ears - rather than............ yike*

Steve {rofwl}

But why don't you ask them June - say you'd like to take a walkman/cd player/ipod or something with some music to listen to. I don't see why you couldn't )t' :-D

I can take in a CD to be played while op being done. Must admit sedation worked well last time and all I heard was a bit of banging.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Oh June thats fantastic news )c(

In no time at all you will be able to walk around and be comfortable again..... It will have been well worth the wait im sure {hug}
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

albertajune wrote:
Benny&Co wrote:
Steve the Gas wrote:>gl<

I hope you are listening to some music in your ears - rather than............ yike*

Steve {rofwl}

But why don't you ask them June - say you'd like to take a walkman/cd player/ipod or something with some music to listen to. I don't see why you couldn't

I can take in a CD to be played while op being done. Must admit sedation worked well last time and all I heard was a bit of banging.

Very good June - not long to go and let's hope you'll be no longer suffering and in pain {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.