Post by poppydog66 »

Good luck {hug}
stace
Legendary Laner

Re: Best wishes for June this week

Post by stace »

Good Luck June {hug}
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I already feel as though I need the rest. After hip surgery, you musn't bend the new hip to pick up anything from the floor, just use a picker upper or bend on the good leg with the new one straight out behind you. Swan lake fashion {rofwl} Also no kneeling down. Needless to say, I am going mad doing all the things I won't be able to do afterwards for at least a couple of months.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

albertajune wrote:bend on the good leg with the new one straight out behind you. Swan lake fashion {rofwl}

Can we have photo's of you doing this June? I could even lend you one of Izzy's tutu's to complete the look )t' {rofwl}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Aww June, it sounds like a marathon before you've even had your op, but if it gives you peace of mind I'm sure it'll help your recovery afterwards.

How long will you need to stay in for?

Thinking of you and sending lots of {hug&kiss} {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Benny&Co wrote:Aww June, it sounds like a marathon before you've even had your op, but if it gives you peace of mind I'm sure it'll help your recovery afterwards.

All being well, the stay should be about 4 days after surgery. In Friday morning when I will have my surgery and out again abt Tuesday. Just hope I have some good people in with me. I had a real moaner next to me last time and I do like a bit of humour.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

albertajune wrote:
Benny&Co wrote:Aww June, it sounds like a marathon before you've even had your op, but if it gives you peace of mind I'm sure it'll help your recovery afterwards.

All being well, the stay should be about 4 days after surgery. In Friday morning when I will have my surgery and out again abt Tuesday. Just hope I have some good people in with me. I had a real moaner next to me last time and I do like a bit of humour.

Keeping all crossed for you June >fi< and hoping you have some nice folks in too and nice nurses looking after you as well {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.