One of those days(girls only!!)(?)

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
madmum
Legendary Laner

One of those days(girls only!!)(?)

Post by madmum »

Does anyone else have hormonal days when it all gets too much for you?At the moment i dont know whether to laugh or cry.There is nothing specific wrong and yet everything is wrong....... }hairout{ everything i touch is dropped or broken {mr.angry} and if anyone gets in my way......... )de: My GP is about as much use in these matters as a chocolate fireguard as he says he is better with drunk,drug addicted people than hormonal women!!!!!!!! .Does anyone have any tried and tested tips for surviving these days?????(before hubbs moves in with the chooks)
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
Mad Chick

Re: One of those days(girls only!!)(?)

Post by Mad Chick »

I warn everyone around me when I'm feeling like that - and then spend the day in my pj's on the sofa with a mug of hot choc and a good book )t'

Hope your day improves {hug}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

Yep..it's like that for me sometimes..mine is period related and because they are saying I have Endometriosis it's awful every 16-18 days so can sympathise...

Sending {hug}
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
LittleBrownFrog

Post by LittleBrownFrog »

{hug}
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

It doesn't get any better gals. I'm 65 and I'm still having the hot flushes :oops: . Granted not as bad as they were but can still be annoying and embarrasing at times. The real grind is when certain people say you should be all over that by now }hairout{ }hairout{
baileysgnasha
Legendary Laner

Post by baileysgnasha »

Oh bless ya... Hope you feel better soon hun. {hug}
Andrea- Sunny Clucker fan awaiting her arrival in Kettering,Northamptonshire.
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

Thanks {hug} Sun is almost over the yard arm so it will soon be time to retire to the bath with a glass of wine and a book. )t'
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
Caz-N-Chooks
Lively Laner

Post by Caz-N-Chooks »

Yep I can sympathise with how your feeling, Hubby just keeps biting his tongue and avoids doing anything that might wind me up, which is hard cos most things annoy me when I'm feeling like that. Usually just want to be left alone and eat chocolate!!

Problem is now my daughters getting hormonal, God help us all! yike*
Caz x

1 Hubby, 2 kids, 1 Cat, 1 Dog, 2 Chickens (Blue Orpingtons) 6 Fish, 1 Albino Aquatic African Clawed Frog and Queenie The Guide Dog Puppy
If anyone wants to follow Queenie the Guide Dogs for the Blind puppys daily diary on Facebook please go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/233032836753711/
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

My daughter is very like me in the hormone department yike* .Unfortunatly hubbs hasn't quite got used to the signs yet and still sees her as his little girl;comes as a bit of a shock when his little girl tells him to shut up {cry} Poor girl, she hates it when she wants to cry all the time, at times,and then wants to kill everyone.I have told her the best thing to do when she feels like that is to put on some loud music and dance round her bedroom!!!!! {hug}
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

When Izzy is hormonal and wants to kill everyone, I just let her loose on her brother )t'
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
tiameg
Lively Laner

Post by tiameg »

Yep- it's called having teens isn't it? lol
I love egg. In fact sometimes I think I'm going to turn into a big giant egg. - Fr Dougal McGuire
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I don't know about one of those days - I am having one of those lives! I was born hormonal. {rofwl}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

I guess thats what makes us who we are :oops: {hug}