The BBC - the Bad Back Club!

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Re: The BBC - the Bad Back Club!

Post by mrs boodles »

Hope your pain eases soon Bev, lots of hugs {hug} {hug} {hug} take care.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Why can't they make shopping trolleys that move where and when you want them? Was doing OK until I had to haul one around a supermarket, and now feeling very sore. Hope you're getting better, Bev.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Awww thank you all and I'm so sorry to hear of the troubles everyone else is having too, big {hug} to you all.

I resorted to wine yesterday, that was the only thing that eased the pain.

Managed to sleep till about 2:30am, then it was on and off.
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Sorry you are suffering again Bev. After having a few good weeks it must seem like you have been given false hope. Get back on the Glucosimine and Chondroitin, it can't do any harm and may even help )t'
LYN
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Thanks Lyn :-D

Seen my lovely physio lady this morning and even though things are much better than they were last weekend, she said everything was still in spasm - front, back and top of my shoulder, same side as my back injury.

She reckons that back was already rattling a little bit and all my other muscles just went whoa... she's ace, the way she talks about all your various muscles and tendons - like as if they're little people.

I can't remember the names, but she's like an encylopedia :-D

I'm a bit sore now, but hopefully it'll ease in a few days.

Hope everyone else is doing okay?
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Much better, thanks, Bev. Things go clonk and hurt, then they go clonk and get better again! Trying to stick to all my Pilates and strict physio exercises - which I'd let go a bit - and to mix my day up a bit more so shorter periods of each activity. Have done no end of boring chores to give myself less time to think about it, so some benefit at least.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Glad you're doing okay Free and that's a very good outlook you have there.

I had severe pain in my shoulder yesterday, like a wincing pain when I moved my arm in a backwards position ouch!

I got Hubbly to put some pain relief gel on this morning, right on the bone and I felt something click, since then it's been fine! )t'

Like you say Freee, sometimes all you need is a good click and a clonk :-D )t'
Bev x

Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Most of my joints do it - I was thinking of setting the soundtrack to music!
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl} {rofwl} mine too, maybe we could start a band! {rofwl} The BBC Band )c(

Just seen my physio again this morning, she said the muscle on the top of my shoulder was still in spasm, and did work on that and my back injury too.

I have to rest today and be a good patient for once >dowhat<
Bev x

Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Yes, do as you're told! {warn}
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl} I know I'm the worst patient Free.

Had a bit of pain yesterday, but saw my lovely beauty lady and had a nice relaxing massage so that sorted that out.

Nothing too major to report today.

How are you doing? Clicking and clacking? We should make a song...... )pty
Bev x

Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Was doing fine, but am a bit sore because OH has broken his arm so I've been on wood duty for the CH furnace. We make a bit of a pair. But yes, clanking is worse in the cold weather. Maybe we need oiling? :-D
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your OH, hope he'll make a good recovery.

Yes I think we could do with a bit of oil! )t'
Bev x

sazchops
Legendary Laner

Post by sazchops »

Ow! Backs gone again. {cry}
Been off for a few days with my asthma and have basically been sat, feet up with laptop on my knees.
Felt a niggle yesterday and stupidly ignored it. By bed time I couldn't move.
I don't have any decent painkillers and will have to ring the doctors for the 2nd time in 3 days. }hairout{
Sarah - slave to Cats Anthony, Elsa and Pippa, Chickens, Heidi, Fleur, Gabby and Marmite, R.I.P Cadbury
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

It never rains but it pours!! As if Asthma wasn't enough! Hope you are on the mend soon Saz {hug}
LYN