Anti-Ageing Cream...amazing

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
p.penn

Re: Anti-Ageing Cream...amazing

Post by p.penn »

Richard - I agree with Perchy - that is a very sweet pic. I wouldn't have recognised you though.
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

I was just in a well known pharmacy and saw they were promoting an anti-aging cream. I can't remember the exact name, but it was something like "Snotex" which I thought sounded more like something for a bad cold. :shock:
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
LittleBrownFrog
Legendary Laner

Post by LittleBrownFrog »

ewwwwww!

Bev - if you like Neal's Yard, you'll probably also like Trevarno Skincare products - they're a local (well, local to me, not you obviously) company, but they have a website. Everything I've bought from them has been lovely, expecially the 'sunset salve'.
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..." Thoreau.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh Sunny, really a cream by the name of Snotex?? {rofwl} wonder what colour it is hey!?! {rofwl}

LBF, cheers for that might have to look them up )t'
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.