antibiotics

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
ChrisG
Legendary Laner

Re: antibiotics

Post by ChrisG »

Going back this afternoon at 3pm. Pain is way out of control and far worse than before I bothered with the antibiotics in the first place.
Chris xx

34.If someone can’t accept you at your worst, they don’t deserve you at your best
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Sorry to hear things have got so much worse Ruth and glad you're going back later today )t'
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
ChrisG
Legendary Laner

Post by ChrisG »

Saw the same Dr as the other day. She has prescribed some stronger painkillers, even though I said the stuff I am taking is adequate. The new ones also come with a prescription for a 'gastro resistant' substance to protect the stomach lining. Whatever folks think of people not filling their prescriptions, I am definitley NOT going to get this one!

She also sent me for an xray to check if it might be a small kidney stone causing the problem. Despite it being a state of the art hospital and despite xrays now being digital, it will still take till the end of next week before they let my Dr know the result. Good thing I'm not in pain - oh, wait a minute, I am!

Oh and need a water test.
Chris xx

34.If someone can’t accept you at your worst, they don’t deserve you at your best
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

I really hope you get sorted Ruth, particularly as it is a Bank Holiday weekend. If it is a kidney stone, they are not nice at all.
ChrisG
Legendary Laner

Post by ChrisG »

BTW it was the ALT liver test that was slightly elevated. It indicates a degree of liver inflammation and can indicate liver damage, but can also indicate muscle damage elsewhere in the body. People with hepatitis and alcoholics have high levels of the aminotransferases enzymes
Chris xx

mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Ruth, sorry to hear you are still in so much pain, it must be really wearing you out, if it gets any worse over Easter I`d go to A&E. It`s not very good is it when you are in so much pain and you have to wait for results of Xray. Take it easy {hug}