Ear Infections

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
julie62
Legendary Laner

Ear Infections

Post by julie62 »

I'm really fed up at the moment - about five years ago I started getting ear infections - dont know what triggered it off but I've had one every year since and am really suffering with one again at the moment. On top of that I've now got an abscess under my arm. I'm rattling with pills at the moment.

I can always feel the start of an ear infection (it itches) and because I've suffered so much in the past I decided to go privately this time so I didn't have to wait for a referral to the hospital which always takes a few week (so more suffering!). So this time not only am I in pain it's costing me money. I'm so fed up with it - I know it's not life threatening or anything but it's really debilitating and depressing.

Sorry just wanted to sound off - it is really getting me down }hairout{
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: Ear Infections

Post by MissEllie »

Poor you, sending you a get well {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

I suffer a bit with itchy ears and it drives you mad doesn't it ? Luckily its more of a dry skin maybe a little eczema ( not sp that right but can't get it to look right whichever way I do it {rofwl} ) type of problem so not painful ( unless I give in and scratch it had :oops: )
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Nothing worse than ear infections. My daughter used to suffer a lot with ear ache when she was little, so I really feel for you {hug} Hope you get to the root of the problem soon >fi<
LYN
redoak
Legendary Laner

Post by redoak »

I have a problem with my left ear. It's a constant irritation with itching and discomfort. If I sleep on that side it can be painful all day and from time to time I wake to find the room spinning and I can't stand up. Have had one or two batches of anti/bs for it but I now think it might be connected with my teeth (I have a very bad one on that side) Eventually I'll have to have major tooth surgery but can't afford it so putting off as long as poss. It's a pain.
When I was young someone said to me "after you get to forty your body starts to fall apart" There does seem to be some truth in that, but I don't think I'm doing too bad )grin2(
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

{hug}Im not surprised you feel so bad ear troubles are really awful hope you soon get it sorted and some healing thoughts on their way Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx