Zumba

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
sandy
Legendary Laner

Zumba

Post by sandy »

Anyone do it?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Mrs B

Re: Zumba

Post by Mrs B »

I used to, the class I went to was good a real work out but others are more of a dance class.

I stopped going as used to go with DD, I managed the whole class she had to sit out some of it.

Ha I may be fat but I am a healthy fat unlike skinny minny daughter
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

We now have a lovely Ukrainian girl who can count to 4! She makes it fun and we pair up :-D
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

Hi I love zumba classes, zumba does have a lot of dance moves in it, a lot of which are latin moves, but they are easy to pick up and you come out of class feeling really energetic.

Some of our class is a bit of latin, salsa, bollywood, and anything else chucked in for good measure with some fab music.
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
Knikitta
Longlasting Laner

Post by Knikitta »

My partners Boss runs multiple Zumba classes around the region (two classes most nights, three on a Thursday and also Body board and something else I can't remember the name of).

I do Zumba at home on my Kinect and I am considering classes after my DD is born in January.
I swear I'll have a permanent imprint of my palm over my face from reading forums.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Yes me, I started a few weeks ago but haven't been since getting back from holidaybobs.

I really enjoy it, doesn't feel like an exercise class :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Bev that is why I love it, couldn''t excercise to save my life! It is so much fun

Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

sandy wrote:Bev that is why I love it, couldn''t excercise to save my life! It is so much fun

)t' :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
manda

Post by manda »

Fancied doing this ...a friend of mine does Zumba and has dance half of herself away (literally!!)....there was a clip in the school newsletter, they've just started doing it in the local park for the whole family in the evening...and I can't because of my knee...it sounds fun though :-D
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny