Final Tests

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Final Tests

Post by Benny&Co »

Annie wrote:Glad to hear no more imminent appointments Wendy, thats a relief and to know there's nothing to be concerned about.
Chris Evans the DJ was undergoing the same examination yesterday and spent some time the day before and yesterday talking about the pre op preparations, the dreaded satchets and the effect of them (all very politely though), I thought that was good of him as he was obviously trying to bring it out into the open to make the procedure seem less scarey.
Apparently the consultant said it wasn't necessary after all yike* but when Chris said he had done without food for 24 hours and had been on the loo for most of the day, the consultant said 'ok , we will do it anyway' (think I would have just got off my mark) but although Chris had been marked as having an anaesthetic he did without - like you Wendy he said he had a life to get on with. It was funny yesterday as he kept playing the long versions of songs- I wonder where he was going while they were playing {rofwl}

I heard Chris too yesterday Annie. Glad his consultant said he was also okay, must've missed that bit :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Re: Final Tests

Post by Spreckly »

Glad you are OK, Wendy, must be a huge relief. Like your new avatar by the way.