1st hospital appointment out the way.

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: 1st hospital appointment out the way.

Post by MissEllie »

Glad it's all over with bob. I hereby award you a I've Been Brave in Hospital certificate {hug} .
Peppermint water is good for trapped wind if you can get hold of some, hope you don't have long to wait for your results.
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Thanks MissEllie.

PS ...I like your signature message, it can make a heap of difference to your outlook of the world if you can follow it )t'
Dont ever grow up, its a trap
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

HappyBob wrote:
PS ...I like your signature message, it can make a heap of difference to your outlook of the world if you can follow it )t'

)t' I like it too, some days it's easier than other isn't it :oops:
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Well done Bob, star patient award from me too! :-D :-D :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Thanks Bev, I did ask for a lolly but was told that they are reserved only for the really really brave people {cry}
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

So pleased for you HappyBob. It does ease the mind when all turns out OK.
You obviously didn't get Svetlana which must have helped and it was good that you could have a giggle with the nurses. I always think that a good laugh takes away any indignity. {rofwl}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

albertajune wrote:So pleased for you HappyBob. It does ease the mind when all turns out OK.
You obviously didn't get Svetlana which must have helped and it was good that you could have a giggle with the nurses. I always think that a good laugh takes away any indignity. {rofwl}

A smile or laughter is the best medicine June :-D {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

albertajune wrote:So pleased for you HappyBob. It does ease the mind when all turns out OK.

Agree June there,s nothing like a laugh and a joke to break down barriers in certain situations :-D I got my appointment for my 2nd procedure yesterday this will be carried out this coming monday which involves me taking a barium meal on sun. Although completeley neccesary I,ll be glad when I can get back to normal and back on my allotment. :-D