Headache Remedies

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
manda

Re: Headache Remedies

Post by manda »

In the meantime there are pressure points around your body that can help relieve headaches...you might find one of them works for you....if not nothing lost.

- Place your thumbs on your temples and simultaneously massage them by gently rotating
your thumbs in a counter-clockwise direction.

- Place your thumbs at the back of your neck, on the base of your skull on the two sides
of your spinal column. Tilt your head back a bit and press your thumbs in while pushing
slightly upward (this is the one I find works best for me).

- Find the meaty part on the back of your hand. It is just above the webbing between
the thumb and the index finger. Using your other thumb, squeeze the muscle by pressing
down hard.

- Using your index fingers, gently massage the inside ends of your eyebrows just above
the bridge of your nose.

- Place your index finger between your big toe and your second toe. Move your finger up
about 1 inch (2.5cm) to where the bones of your toes meet the inside of your foot.
Press that point straight down.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

Thanks Manda! Will definitely try them. Surprisingly I don't have a headache this morning, odd as I only got 4 hours sleep (have been sleeping much more lately) and never used to get them then I slept 1-5 hours a night, weird, they did start around the time I started sleeping more :?
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

LisaB wrote: weird, they did start around the time I started sleeping more :?

Remember to mention that when you ask your doctor about them.

Hope you get them sorted.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

I definitely will Mo :-D

I used to feel A LOT better when I slept less.