Feeling nauseous in mornings

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
janall
Learner Laner

Feeling nauseous in mornings

Post by janall »

Sometimes now when I wake up in the mornings I feel little nauseous and don't fancy any breakfast but after 30 mins or so it wears off...am 64 and definitely not pregnant !!!!. Have Googled this and it seems quite a few people have it too but no one really knows why... just interested if anyone here gets this?
Dogs were born with three legs and a spare.
Mad Chick

Re: Feeling nauseous in mornings

Post by Mad Chick »

My Aunty used to complain of feeling nauseous in the mornings. She used to take a couple of rich tea or digestive biscuits up with her to eat as soon as she woke up, before she got out of bed. She swore that it helped and did this for years - she even used to make me do it when I went to stay, even though I didn't feel sick :-D
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

I have suffered this for years and have been told that it is probably due to having a particularly low blood sugar some mornings.....as MC says try a couple of biccies or even a sugar lump or two to get rid of the feeling.As long as you follow it up with a proper brekkie .Worth mentioning to the gp next time you see them though. )t'
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
janall
Learner Laner

Post by janall »

Will try the biscuits ...strange isn't it?.....one advantage of the internet in that you can reassure yourself you're not alone in things ! :-D
Dogs were born with three legs and a spare.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

I think it is similar to morning sickness because the biccie thing is recommended for that as well. But if your blood sugar is lower than normal, might it be worth having it checked out for an underlying cause? Probably nothing that can't be managed with diet.