Anyone else going dry in January?

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Anyone else going dry in January?

Post by fabindia »

Having woke up feeling slightly mussy a few days over Xmas/New Year (I don't heavy drink enough to get a hangover, a couple of pints does it for me), I decided to give up for January.

Anyone else on the wagon?
Michael
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Re: Anyone else going dry in January?

Post by Meanqueen »

Nope. I don't drink much anyway, two bottles of wine a month max, one bottle lasts 4 days, and a fourpack of cider once a month. This month I have substituted a bottle of Old Peculiar instead of wine, looking forward to drinking that. Everything in moderation. )t'
Ilona
manda

Post by manda »

I probably will be but only because I don't really drink anyway...Christmas is the only time I REALLY like my Amaretto...but then the bottle I get as a prezzie usually lasts me all year till I get the next one next Christmas....I prefer a cuppa :-D
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I should have done, but haven't. :oops: I wasn't allowed to drink for a few months, but I can now but only a little. The trouble is, after one glass another seems a really good idea. Then another .ang.

I am having friends over on Sun, and possibly out on Monday but after that, no more drinking when I am at home alone, and only a little when I am out or have freinds over.

Well that's the plan {rofwl}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

We decided to cut down rather than cut out, so fewer occasions and less. I feel better for it too.