A bit of Jiggling!

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

A bit of Jiggling!

Post by Freeranger »

I've been struggling to plan a routine that includes everything I want to do this year, so I'm going to multi-task.

I have made a promise to myself that as a bare minimum I will jiggle to two records a day on the radio. So, if I'm waiting for the kettle to boil, or prepping the veg, or just plain bored, I'll put the radio on and jiggle along to a track or two.

I really like dancing/aerobics etc, and so it's fun as well as a bit of exercise and I'm inclined to keep going.

It helps that we don't have neighbours so not likely to be seen looking silly. Problem is when the music stops and bits of you carry on a while longer!
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: A bit of Jiggling!

Post by Mo »

Good plan.
I have a recorder by the microwave so when I'm warming up my second mug of tea I can practise a tune.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
HedgeHugger
Legendary Laner

Re: A bit of Jiggling!

Post by HedgeHugger »

When I was younger most days my only exercise was walking the kids to and from school.
I had a quiet lane on the way hidden away from most :).
So I ran! quite a short distance but twice a day I got a mini run in. I believe it helped.
I also 'move' to music when washing up, cooking etc. Don't quite get up to jiggle levels though :P
I've put on a horrendous amount of weight recently, need to lose a couple of stone. Keep showing Hubs pictures of pups in the hope he'll relent and give the go for a dog (for exercise purposes of course.) Pet free for a year is so meh :(