liguid substitutes

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
sandy
Legendary Laner

liguid substitutes

Post by sandy »

anyone use these instead of the real ciggies?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Re: liguid substitutes

Post by KarenE »

You thinking about giving up Sandy?
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

I stopped smoking a year last August, so 2015. Do not know to this day why I gave up, but went onto the chewing gum 2mg, Boots own make and got on really well.
Only problem now is I am hooked on gum, any gum. LOL
I had smoked 20 ciggies a day for 48 years, been hypnotised in the past to stop which worked for a year, had Nicorette gum in the past which didn't work at all, just made my mouth sore. The only difference this time was that there was no planning, no date to give up by, just finished a packet and started the gum. I think this time although I didn't realise it, was that I truly wanted to stop.
When I have tried to stop before I have got reeeeeeal mean according to OH, this time I haven't.
Have heard that the E ciggies are not good for animals, how true that is I don't know.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Karen, I have decided to reduce my hours in the bank before the stress kills me so want to cut down on expenses, yes i know it should be for health reasons :oops:
Gwen, firstly well done you )t' gum sounds good but I hate any sort of gum as it gives me wind {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Well do not know what to say about the 'wind', Sandy, except you will be self propelled and most likely save money on riding in the car too. {rofwl} {rofwl}