Memory Foam Mattress!!

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Bollybarb
Legendary Laner

Re: Memory Foam Mattress!!

Post by Bollybarb »

Stace how did you sleep??

Our new mattress arrived yesterday and it is better!!! still had a disturbed night as DD decided that last night was the night she tried without nappies! so we had a visitor in the middle of the night, any excuse with her.

Stace have a lovely time away and enjoy your new bed on your return. Having a stay away was what decided us as other beds were more comfortable than our own!!
I have chickens Blaze, Star and Comet, who have met Sunny Clucker in Cheshire :-)
I'm training to be a midwife!!!!!
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

He..he :razz: Thats the true sign of a down the laner )j; So keen to share knowledge,and experiences our fingers fly....... )w( I too am keen to get a memory foam topper,dont want the whole matress cos have fairly new one,is there a minimum thickness to be of any good? or is it a case of you get what you pay for? )t'
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Barb its Fab )c( )c( Will sleep there again tonight lol as i am home now, my daughter slept like a log in it whilst we were away she is now getting one herself!

Madmum mine 1 and 1/2 inch thick i think most are this size fits perfect

Stace

ps will be off to bed soon ~eep~
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Barb how are you getting on with your bed??

Mine is Heaven! ~eep~ ~eep~ ~eep~ ~eep~ Could sleep there all day as well :oops:

Stace
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"