sneezing

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Ninja1
Lively Laner

sneezing

Post by Ninja1 »

Anyone else get sudden attacks of sneezing ?
can't put it down to anything really, I don't suffer from hayfever, although obviously the wrong time of the year :?
don't have a cold, I'm lucky inasmuchas I don't have allergic reactions to anything really, but every now and then
I sneeze about 12-20 times !!
then nothing for a couple of weeks

Ninja
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

I have been sneezing more than normal for about a year, I put it down to age degeneration of the nasal passages :-D The sneezes are very FIERCE, and usually about 3 at a time.

Hubs gets all year round hay fever / allergy and sneezes with that but I only started recently.

Maybe there is more to it than I thought if you are suffering too?
hfbinnie
Lively Laner

Post by hfbinnie »

could it be house dust mites?

Kim and Aggy had a good tip for them...cold tea. Spray lightly in the room once a week. The dust mites don't like the tannin
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

I sneeze all year, cold or no cold! I do get really bad hay fever from April through to September so I sneeze more in the summer. They laugh at me at work because I always spend the first half hour at work sneezing. My boss thinks it's the change of temperature - coming in from the cold into a stuffy classroom - but I think I am allergic to children )j;

Lucy x
Effie
Legendary Laner

Post by Effie »

I sneeze when the sun shines suddenly in my eyes. I think they water a little bit, which drains to my nose and makes me sneeze.

I notice my kids did it when they were babies. I have been known to shove them into the sun on purpose, just for the comedy effect of seeing their full body sneezes :oops: :shock:
" -zere isn't much to do 'ere, unless you like cooking and chickens!"
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

I also sneeze every time I peel potatoes confused> Or do the washing up, which is why I make the kids do it now :razz:

Lucy x
jo68
Legendary Laner

Post by jo68 »

(f+ (f+ (f+

LOL lucy )j;
mum of 5,nanny to 2,2 cats,1 jack russell,6 chickens and a hubby.
sharon the chauffeur
Longlasting Laner

Post by sharon the chauffeur »

Lucy i find my body temprature drops so much as a miniscule amount , my sneezing goes into overdrive, even when im asleep, oh puts it down to damage of the nasal passage when i smoked!, and it hasnt been right since!but hot or cold do make it go, i think its just the life we are all now following, as im sure therre are plenty more of us out here , that will now open up and tell, me i put it down to when the hospital stuck tubes down my nose after having a collapsed lung,(NOW I HATE TI WALK BEHIND ANOTHER AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO INHAIL STALE STINKING SMOKE!)
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

You are all clearly related to me. You have the Cole Family Sneezes. I have them, my dad has them, his mother has them...
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
TURFEY21
Lively Laner

Post by TURFEY21 »

Ahh there is another one of me!!

I sneeze for no apparent reason, I do not have Hay Fever or any allergies but when I sneeze I can sneeze one after the other after the other and usually enter into double figures - which usually hurts my throat.

Luckily though I do not have a runny nose with it aswell!

Its a bit scary though when i happens and I am driving to work on the back roads :oops:
Mallard
Legendary Laner

Post by Mallard »

They do say, and there's medical evidence to support it, that thinking about s.ex will make you sneeze! :oops: :oops:
Yes really! Choo!!!
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
- Pablo Picasso
daveindeal
Lively Laner

Post by daveindeal »

Mallard wrote:thinking about s.ex will make you sneeze!

im afraid thats wrong........ as i dont spend most of the day sneezing!!
Some friends are like a slinky, boring till you push them down the stairs.
http://mongehamestate.blogspot.com/
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I have been sneezing like mad for a couple of days, but then I am under the weather +cry+
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
echelon
Longlasting Laner

Post by echelon »

My husband gets this from time to time. I just put it down to him trying to annoy me :-D